FM vysílač 1kW
Shoda dle NV 426/2000
- Composed of standard modules from the range (HELIOS exciter, 550 W GOLIATH - GOLIATHPLUS amplifier)
- Module easily interchangeable
- Simple addition of modules (Exciter, Amplifier and GOLIATH Plus coupler)
- Delivered "Quick install"
- Redundant - 550 W Goliath module (two MOSFET with stand alone power supply)
- Controlled by RS232 local interface or TCP/IP distant mode
- Optimum weight and size: 1 kW 7U - 40 kg (88 lbs)
- Very affordable equipment Complies with EC, FCC and CCIR standards
- Exceptional manufacturing quality - Made in France
- 3 years guarantee
This transmitter in a totally modular configuration is composed of a 20 W HELIOS JR exciter (1U Mono / MPX) or 20 W HELIOS (2U Stereo), a 550 W GOLIATH amplifier and GOLIATHPLUS (with integrated coupler).
The weight and volume of EPW 1000JR / EPW1000H / EPW1000HS is optimized. It is delivered "quick install" in a 9U rack available as an option.
The modular and redundant conception (two MOSFET, with stand alone power supply) of the transmitter enables easy maintenance without FM transmission break.
Preventive servicing or replacement of a GOLIATH amplifying module can be performed live (hot pluggable), after disconnection of the defected module.
Remote controls are available in order to change the transmission frequency, vary the output power, the total or partial shutdown of the transmitter and many other functions by a simple connection to internet (TCP/IP option with customized Web pages).
This transmitter is the combination of more than 20 years of experience in FM broadcasting and the very latest electronic techniques.
datasheet MPX (PDF)
datasheet stereo (PDF)