FM vysílač 550W
Shoda dle NV 426/2000
- Composed of standard modules from the range (HELIOS exciter, 550 W GOLIATH amplifier)
- Module easily interchangeable
- Simple addition of modules (Exciter, Amplifier)
- Delivered "Quick install"
- Redundant - 550 W Goliath module (two MOSFET with stand alone power supply)
- Upgrading (remote control / remote signaling option, or TCP/IP)
- Controlled by RS232 local interface or TCP/IP distant mode
- Optimum weight and volume : 20 kg (Mono / MPX) 4U - 25 kg (Stereo) 5U
- Very affordable equipment
- Complies with EC, FCC and CCIR standards
- Exceptional manufacturing quality - Made in France
- 3 years guarantee
This transmitter in a totally modular configuration consists of a 20 W HELIOS JR exciter (1U Mono / MPX) or 20 W HELIOS (2U Stereo), and a 550W GOLIATH amplifier.
L'EPW 550JR/550H/550HS having optimum weight and volume, is delivered "Quick install" in a 9U rack available as an option.
The modular and redundant conception (two MOSFET, with stand alone power supply) of the transmitter makes it easy to upgrade to 1 kW.
Remote controls are naturally provided for changing the transmission frequency, varying the output power, the total or partial shutdown of the transmitter and many other functions by a simple connection to internet (TCP/IP option) with a customized access code.
This transmitter is the combination of more than 20 years of experience in FM broadcasting and the very latest electronic techniques.
datasheet 250W (PDF)