FM vysílač 300W
Shoda dle NV 426/2000
- Composed of standard modules from the range (HELIOS exciter, 250 W GOLIATH HD amplifier)
- Module easily interchangeable
- Simple addition of modules (Exciter, Amplifier)
- Delivered >quick install<
- Redundant - 250 W Goliath module (two MOSFET with stand alone power supply)
- Controlled by RS232 local interface or TCP/IP distant mode
- Upgrading (remote control / remote signaling option, or TCP/IP)
- Optimum weight and volume : 20 kg - 44 lbs (Mono / MPX) 4U - 25 kg - 55 lbs (Stereo) 5U
- Very affordable equipment
- Complies with EC, FCC and CCIR standards
- Exceptional manufacturing quality - Made in France
- 3 years guarantee acturing quality - Made in France
This transmitter in a totally modular configuration consists of a 20 W HELIOS JR exciter (1U Mono / MPX) or 20 W HELIOS (2U Stereo), and a 250 W GOLIATH HD amplifier.
L'EPW 250JR/250H/250HS having optimum weight and volume, is delivered "quick install" in a 9U rack available as an option.
Remote controls are naturally provided for changing the transmission frequency, varying the output power, the total or partial shutdown of the transmitter and many other functions by a simple connection to internet (TCP/IP option) with a customized access code.
This transmitter is the combination of more than 20 years of experience in FM broadcasting and the very latest electronic techniques.
datasheet MPX (PDF)
datasheet stereo (PDF)